Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home Delivery


We can still get home delivery of milk although I don't know anyone that does. I don't drink it much but when I did I liked it best really cold and out of a GLASS bottle. I don't know if there is a reason or just me but it tastes better out of glass than plastic or waxy cartons. So does pop for that matter but the plastic is not that bad. For milk plastic just kind of ruins it for me. Cold was harder back in the day I'm sure, at home or for this fellow, maybe some kind of ice storage in his wagon?

2 comments:

  1. wow what an incredible find! I love how proud he is to be the owner of this establishment. and what the heck is aerated mean... this is a great piece of history.. I remember Milky Twin Pines and fresh milk from the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice card. Don't know what aerated means, maybe something to help it from going bad? I also have had fresh milk almost straight from the cow although don't remember liking it.

    ReplyDelete