Monday, April 6, 2009

Photobooth pics


They had photobooths until recent history. I remember them in my twenties anyway. People then would use them to get ID pictures or kids got in and goofed around. They seemed to be used more earlier in the century though. I enjoy this one for a couple of reasons. First I think the woman has a very interesting look about her, not sure what it is. Not that I find her a raving beauty but in a way she is I guess. Easier to define and more importantly is the picture with her and her child. I can almost feel the love coming from her as she holds the boy.

3 comments:

  1. both great images.. hard to say which one I like the most.. they work perfect as a pair.. I love photobooth images and have a few of myself with different family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures.
    Raving beauty or no, she's definitely got the "passionately smoldering look" thing nailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to both of your for your comments. Glad to know now and then that someone is there. The lady in the pics does / did have that something about her.

    ReplyDelete