Monday, September 28, 2009

1896 Cabinet


This is a cabinet photo taken in Chicago in the year 1896. There is a name on the back but it's hard to read. The first name is Pearl which was the name of one of my teachers in high school. One day when she had come into the class a little late I greeted her by saying too loudly "Hello Pearl" ( I thought I was funny then for some reason) All I remember is her grabbing my ear and taking me to the vice principal who was a very large man with one arm. He thumped me soundly in the chest with a big stubby finger while he explained to me how I wasn't funny at all. I get it now of course but I don't think I did then. Not sure why I share this other then I have to wait for this to upload for the post. I do feel sorry for the teachers I probably made things a little more difficult for then they should have had to deal with.
This lady is attractive and I do like her fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment