Friday, September 4, 2009

More Cheesecake


Not from the same album as the two yesterday but the same theme. Two attractive ladies in swimwear apparently on a somewhat chilly day. This one came from a nice lady who sells on ebay. I say nice lady not because she sometimes looks in on this blog but because she does seem to be a very nice lady.
The pic is great, added by the note from the girl with the check over her head as she sent it to a relative.
" This picture is really the snake's eye-tooth, but as you are both related to me I'm sending it along so's you can see my new bathing suit. It was taken outside our tent. Only hope it passes the censor."
So scandalous, I love it, passing the censor and that phrase "snakes eye tooth" is a new one on me.

2 comments:

  1. thanks DAvid. I love seeing this all alone and in the limelight it so deserves! YOu are just as nice a buyer I might add. I found a seller, rather a customer did, last night who has been selling my images on ebay and a whole CD of my images if you can believe it. Now I have to watermark and make scans smaller and I filed a formal complaint w Ebay so here is hoping he will stop doing it. He has done it to others so he will get caught. He said he bought them from me but I know he didn't. All the best .. Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't shock me. I see a lot of people sellling CD's of vintage photos lately. Some are collections of photos people could find in different online archives if they wanted and now of course there has to be some that just outright steal to make a buck or two.

    ReplyDelete