Wednesday, September 2, 2009

26 Caddy


Another from the same source as the last post. To give a little variety I'll get back to some snapshots for a bit after this one although I have plenty more of these and I like them so it will return. I have some nice vintage snapshots on the way and some do happen to be of automobiles as well. We took our van in this week because the service engine light was on and turned out that was just some electrical problem that didn't need to be fixed unless we wanted to part with around $700 which we didn't. Of course the mechanic still found enough other items to make it around $280 to get it back. I trust the guy but I can always count on him to find something that needs to be fixed. I myself was never much of an auto mechanic but back when I was a teenager you pretty much had an idea what was going on, how the internal combustion engine worked and what might be wrong with it when there was something. Anymore though with the computer running everything I think most of us are pretty much at the mercy of our favorite professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment