Monday, June 15, 2009

Down On the Farm




This came from an album from the Philadelphia area and is marked on the back "tollgate 1919". The family the album belonged to was both urban and rural, the rural seeming to be an offshoot of the people who constructed the album as there is more urban. They seemed to have been well off as the pictures were alll taken with a good quality camera and the cars and such are high end. I think one of them was in the car business as there is a picture of a dealership in there.


While I'm pretty sure I haven't posted these yet I, being a dis-organized person am running into difficulty remembering what I have and haven't posted so I apologize in advance if I happen to post something twice. When I started this blog I thought to myself , "self, this is a good way to organize and catalogue your collection." Unfortunately I sometimes have good plans but am lousy at carrying them out. They are all still there on the computer drive though so there is still a possibility I might do what I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment