Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OOPs

Ok, somehow the last post that is here was meant for the other blog. I explained all that on the other one about error message and stuff. Not sure what happened and was first going to remove it but then decided that for folks that might see this one it will help direct them to take a look at the other so I am going to leave it. It's late and I don't have a photo ready for today but should be back with one on Thursday. So if you already read all the drivel underneath on my drawing blog don't bother again as it is basically the same but do look at the photo's under as they were the post meant for this blog.

3 comments:

  1. David - you are a hoot!

    Actually, I saw your post this morning, and was going to comment, but was running late to work. Maybe you should do a self portrait and make it your blog id picture.... Or - maybe yesterday's drawing was a cleverly disguised self portrait.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about the id picture but haven't decided or come up with one I like. It will most likely be a drawing rather then an actual pic but this one looks nothing similar to me. ( a hoot? your dating yourself Mike, haven't heard that term used in a long, long time) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I should add that I do like the expression. Todays speech lacks the color and imagination that we had at one time.)

    ReplyDelete