Saturday, March 28, 2009

51 Plymouth


Not so vintage as most of the pictures I have posted but a nice picture of a neat car. It's the front of a postcard I think sent out by the dealers as an advertisement, maybe furnished by the dealers to thier customers. At least it's one I can identify.
Got some good pictures in the mail today, some of cars. Nice lady I buy from on Ebay sent a couple of extra which I always appreciate. She checks in here now and then so I'll use this space for a big Thank You. Ebay is a good place to look for vintage photo's so long as you have some idea of what your doing, looking for and how much your willing to spend. Like anything else you need to be careful, a few sellers misrepresenting what they have or other tricky things but you can't go wrong with this seller.

2 comments:

  1. Your images are just divine! Thanks for sharing them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for looking. I try to do one each day (although no promises) so keep checking back

    ReplyDelete