Saturday, March 7, 2009

Houses, folks and auto


This pic isn't one of the best I have seen, probably taken with a "cheaper" camera as the depth of field isn't as all over good as some but I like the picture because it has everything. the old houses are great although I wouldn't have been happy with all the stairs. The people are there, the focus of the picture and of course with what was other then thier house, the prize possession, the family car. No location on this one or a year even although I would think pre 1920 anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was more aware of the old car models. Any idea of the type of car?

    Keep up the good work! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I don't know the car maker. There were so many back in the day, the ones still with us ( at least for now) and tons of others many of whom of course copied Ford or each other. There is a newsgroup on Usenet that has posts of cars and those people know what they are talking about but too much for me to keep straight.

    ReplyDelete