Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Horse and buggy




There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't get in the car and go somewhere, grocery store, drug store or just the 7-11. I suspect had I lived in the day where I had to hitch up the horse to the buggy and then brush him down or whatever they do ( not a horse person but I know you don't ride em hard and put them away wet). Well anyway I suppose that I would organize my trips a little better. I do love looking at, reading about and hearing about the "old days" and there are things that I think were better then but I would have to think hard before I gave up all the modern conveniences and go back there. The horse and buggy pics are great to me though and I almost always save them when I come across one in an album or see one up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment