Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vintage Car and neat coat


As too often I don't have any information on this photo, neato old car and I like the guys coat although it's not for me, just couildn't pull it off. I see the license plate ends with NJ but don't no if thats just part of the registration number or maybe stands for New Jersey? The tires are bald but I think I remember reading that some tires were made like that, don't remember why though. As always I welcome anyone that can fill in the blanks for me.
My plan is to stick with cars for a couple of days although I reserve the right to change my mind, wouldn't want to do anything silly like go with a theme, jumping around is more my style.
No post on my other blog today, working on something large and got involved in it but I didn't see the hawk today. Did see a couple of robins, the first I have noticed although I have heard that they do not fly south for the winter, that they are around all the time. I don't see them in the winter though so if that's true they must lay pretty low.

No comments:

Post a Comment