Monday, March 23, 2009

Vintage Cheesecake


I think this is a sexy pic. The girl on the beach here is pretty and the pose is sexy. The obvious about it is of course how little flesh she has exposed.

I went to the 7-11 about an hour ago and where you check out they have magazines displayed, mens and womens and all with some young thing on the cover wearing little more then a strip here and another there. Showing up on a public beach like that when this girl was around would have gotten a young lady ushered off to the slammer. I sure don't have anything against the girls on the magazines. I'm at the age where I don't get too excited about it but what was nice to look at when I was twenty still is nice to look at but when I see a picture like this one that gives the same reaction I wonder if they haven't gone too far.

5 comments:

  1. Great picture! Been too busy to comment for a while (created and manned the booth for our school district at the county fair last week).
    I agree on the gal, but would like to add that the standing young man in black wears about what they wear to class today in school.
    Advantage of longer suits: less skin to expose to the sun for skin cancer down the road.
    And is that a pizza the fellow in the back is eating while walking???
    Keep up the great job. The pictures are a great portrayal of our last 100 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder? I pay a lot of attention to signage in vintage pictures and off the top of my head don't remember any with pizza in that time period. I'll have to go google some and find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you work with pictures here - do you know of a program that will enhance a digital picture? I enlarged the photo (I was getting really curious, too) in Adobe Photoshop, but the image was not sharp enough to see. I'm beginning to think now that it was a cup or something.
    Ah, the problems of life and blogs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that sharpening a pictue that is posted here is useless, maybe from the original but your not going to improve a "second generation" photo much. From the little I know, photoshop is probably the best bet. I use a program called the "gimp" which is a free look-alike of photoshop although I usually don't bother much with these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update. I thought that might be the case. Maybe the CIA can help? According to the movies, they enhance old pictures.....
    :o)

    ReplyDelete